We’ve found a simple test which can reveal a lot about who you are. It’s really straightforward. Examine the picture below and select the position which you think you sleep in most of the time.
- Log position, in which the sleeper slumbers on their side, legs extended straight and arms by their sides, is the second most popular position.
- Though the position looks stiff, a person who sleeps like this is anything but rigid.
- Log sleepers are very social and easygoing people.
- Although they like conversing with all kinds of people, they definitely prefer running with an A-list crowd.
- They are also very trusting, which can sometimes make them seem a little gullible.
- The yearner position looks a lot like the log.
- The sleeper snoozes on their sides but their arms are stretched out in front of them, kind of like a mummy.
- Studies say that people who choose this position are usually very inviting and open.
- Yet, they can be suspicious and are often very cynical.
- Yearners are also as slow as turtles when it comes to making decisions, but once their minds are set, they’re as stubborn as a mule about changing it.
- Attention! A person that sleeps in soldier position is one that sleeps on their back with their arms straight down at their side.
- Solider sleepers also live up to their name, tending to be strong, silent types who don’t like a big fuss.
- They are very structured and take themselves, and those around them, very seriously.
- This also means that they have high expectations for themselves and others around them.
- They have a tendency to snore as well.
- A freefall sleeper dozes on their stomachs, head to the side, with their arms wrapped around a pillow.
- As the name suggests, freefaller sleepers have open, gregarious, and playful personalities.
- Yet they can be so to-the-point that it comes off as brash.
- They may seem free-spirited most of the time, but freefaller sleepers are also secretly anxious and crave control.
- Although they tend to be risk takers, they’re surprisingly sensitive to criticism as well.
- The fetal position, in which a person sleeps on their side with their legs curled up, is one of the most popular.
- In fact, according to a survey performed by sleep specialist Chris Idzikowski, Ph.D. and author of the book Learn to Sleep Well, 41 percent of people sleep this way.
- If you fancy the fetal position while you catch your Z’s, you may seem to have a tough exterior, but are very shy and sensitive on the inside.
- They can also overthink a problem and worry unnecessarily.
what your sleeping position says about your relationship ,
sleeping positions with partner,
sleeping positions meaning personality,
what does my sleeping position say about me ,
what does your sleeping position say about you quiz,
sleeping position personality test,
what your sleeping position says about your relationship 8 photos,
stargazer sleeping position,
good sleeping positions,
sleeping positions with partner ,
freefall sleeping position ,
freefall sleeping position meaning,
pillow hugger sleeping meaning ,
best sleeping position image ,
leap frog sleeping position ,
thinker sleeping position ,
coffin position sleeping ,
upside down sleeping position ,
sleeping with one leg bent up,
freefaller sleeping position ,
should you sleep on your right or left side,
he sleeps with his head on my chest ,
when she sleeps on your chest,
freefall sleeping position personality,
typical girl sleeping position ,
why do i sleep like a vampire ,
sleeping position health ,
the way you sit ,
why do i hug myself when i sleep,
benefits of sleeping positions ,
why do i sleep with my hands tucked ,
why do i sleep with my head on my hands ,
stargazer sleeping position,
why do girls sleep with one leg up