How To Get Rid Of Keloids: – Creation of the keloid takes time, and it is not a night’s health condition. The abnormal increase of fibrous tissues below the keloid traces it looks ugly and fat. They are painless and usually get people from their birth.
Several factors may cause your chest, nose, ears and black marks of this brown color behind your body. Regular skin injuries can give you slight irritation, mouth, damage, cuts, open wounds, acne, and scratches. They are itchy in red color, and once the excessive amount of amidine increases once. Fortunately, there are also effective ways to get rid of keloids that can be prepared at home. So try simple treatment to remove keloids.
WHAT CAUSES KELOIDS
- Insect Bite
- Piercing like ear piercing or navel piercing
SYMPTOMS OF KELOIDS
- Pink colour scar
- Lumpy and circling skin
- Tender to touch
- Itching on affected site
- Easy to tease with clothes or cosmetics and skin care products
HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF KELOIDS FROM NOSE
HOW TO GET RID OF KELOIDS
TEA TREE OIL
Tea Tree Oil is also known as Melaleuca. Its antibacterial property stops the growth of bacteria in your body. Many people use tea tree oil to cure enzyme and to treat other skin problems. It also reduces redness and swelling of abnormal muscle tissues.
- Take tea tree oil and a cotton ball.
- Soak a cotton ball in this oil.
- Then, apply the piece of cotton directly to the affected area and then cover it with duct tape.
- Wait for 2 hours then remove cotton ball and wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment once daily until you get rid of keloids.
Garlic is used in many skin problem and scar due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. So you can use garlic to get rid of keloids scar quickly. Garlic also helps in treating yeast infection to inhibit candida virus.
- Take garlic cloves and make a paste of it.
- Then apply it directly to the affected area and rub it in a circular motion.
- After 30 minutes rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day every day till you recover.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most popular and effective home remedies to get rid of keloids from piercings. It contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which help in reducing fatty deposits below your skin.
- Prepare a mixture of 2 tsp of ACV and one tsp of water in the cup.
- Apply the solution to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- Wait for 30 minutes then wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy 3 to 4 times a day.
Baking soda can be a proper treatment for keloids, which is readily available in your room. Being an abrasive agent, it helps to clean the skin and keep the skin clean. It removes excess skin and reduces any inflammation present
- Prepare a mixture of 2 tsp of baking soda and three tsp of hydrogen peroxide.
- Using cotton ball apply this mixture directly to the keloids.
- After 15 minutes, wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy three times in a day to get rid of keloids fast.
There are various Ayurvedic face creams which are used to regenerate dead skin cells and gives bright skin. Due to its medical capabilities, it is effectively an effective way to get rid of keloids, mixed with rose oil, it works as a natural skin toner to remove the stain.
- Take sandalwood powder and add rose water to it.
- Then prepare a paste of it and make sure paste is thick.
- You can also add coconut oil to it.
- Then directly apply this paste to the affected area with the help of cotton ball.
- Then cover the affected area with duct tape.
- On next morning rinse the paste with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy for several weeks to remove keloids scar permanently
The acidic nature of lemon can help to get rid of the keloids. It is a very useful natural exfoliator and can be used to remove traces. Drink lemon juice drainage body from free radicals and toxic enzymes. As a result, your skin gets the right nutrition and absorbs essential minerals quickly.
- Take three lemons and squeeze juice from it.
- Add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in it.
- Then, take a piece of cotton and dip it into this solution then gently rub on the affected area.
- Repeat this remedy daily to get rid of old keloids.
- To fasten the healing process, you can also add tea tree oil to it.
You can also use manuka honey as the home remedy for keloids. It helps in reducing the keloids redness and swelling as it contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. Honey is famous for its moisturizing abilities. Studies show that honey is beneficial for controlling inflammation.
- First of all, clean your hand and then apply honey to the affected area.
- Then massage the affected area with your finger for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy two times a day to get rid of keloids scars.
Aloe Vera is the most effective home remedy for keloids. It cures the keloids in its initial stage, and it also reduces pain, inflammation.
- Take an aloe vera and extract gel from it.
- Before applying the gel directly to the affected area clean, the affected with lukewarm water.
- Then leave it on overnight and next morning wash it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this natural treatment to get rid of keloids twice a day.
Try to moisturize the affected area as much as possible to reduce the keloids scar. Petroleum jelly is one of the best components for moisturizing as it contains the occlusive agent.
- First of clean the affected area properly.
- Then apply petroleum jelly directly to it and massage it.
- Repeat this remedy at least 3 times in a day.
GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT
To get rid of keloids scar fast use grapefruit seed extract as it rich in vitamin C and it also contains anti-oxidant properties in it.
- Take grapefruit seed extract and mix it in a water.
- Then dip cotton swab and apply it to the affected area.
- Leave the cotton swab on the affected area for 2-3 hours.
- Repeat this treatment 2 times in a day to remove keloids.
For the home remedies listed above, it is necessary to be forced to get rid of keloids removal so that results are indicated. A keloids scar can be irrevocable, and it may take a few minutes to go away. Stay up to the measures you have chosen, and you’ll see the results. Our health experts tell you all that you need to know about keloids.