Reverse time with our natural anti-aging masks and recipes gotten from The Doctors and their guru, the plastic surgeon MD Andrew Ordon.
It sounds ironic for a surgeon to talk on natural methods of beautifying the skin, but dr. Ordon said on a talk show, The Doctors, that he prefers non-operative methods more and said they are better. In his book, Better in 7: The Ultimate 7-Day Guide to a Better You, he described natural and less abrasive methods for skincare.
We adored hid DIY recipes for removal of spots, making the hair shiny and getting smooth skin, but also a brighter hair under the eyes. The best part is that you can mix some items you already have at home. To get more details, buy his books.
SALAD FOR WRINKLES
- This salad gives energy and gives antioxidants to keep you safe from sun damage and boost blood flow, while at the same time it gives you nutrients for the skin.
- Eat this after waking up.
- Get ½ cup blueberries, ½ cup strawberries, 1 kiwi, ½ pomegranate seeds, ½ cup OJ, 1 handful chopped walnuts.
- Mix the first 4 in a bowl and add the OJ over them. Then sprinkle the walnuts.
FOR ACNE SPOTS
- If you need to erase blemishes, try our trick picked by Ordon in the green room of the talk show.
- Yeast can fight bacteria and lemon can dry out the blemish.
- Get Brewer’s yeast, lemon juice, and water. Make a paste from these and use a bit of the yeast.
- Apply this on the blemish and after 10 min, put a bandage on.
DEEP CONDITIONING WITH COCONUT
- The hair is smooth and shiny with this method, once per week.
- Get ½ cup mayo, 1 tbsp coconut, and 1 tsp coconut extract.
- Mix them all and put this on the scalp then use plastic wrap.
- After 30 min, rinse the hair.
JAVA FOR LIP EXFOLIATING
- The dry and dead skin on the lips makes them look unappealing.
- For this get ½ tsp moisture lotion, ¼ tsp ground coffee, ¼ tsp kosher salt.
- Mix them all and apply on the lips to massage for 5 min. wipe with a warm cloth that is wet too.