Many people are interested in how to treat tooth decay at home, after all not everyone wants to visit a dentist at once or simply does not always have time for it. Tooth decay is a slow process, in which the hard shell of the tooth is destroyed. Everything begins with the fact that small defects appear on the enamel.
In the early stages, you can still get rid of tooth decay and prevent its further development. There are a lot of online articles and forums devoted to this issue, but there are very few really worthwhile and useful recipes that can be used at home without risk to your health among them.
Every person should know how to prevent cavities and tooth decay at home. It is best to start therapeutic activities even at early stages of pathology development.
Then you will not even need to visit the dentist. There are a lot of special pastes, gels, drugs and appliances that can quickly cure teeth, eliminate bacteria and restore the enamel. In addition, home remedies are actively used.
Today we offer you to look at 6 home remedies to prevent cavities and tooth decay. They are really effective and can help you without any side effects. So, if you want to make your teeth healthy, try any of these home remedies:
1. Clove. This remedy has great anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties. It is considered one of the best home treatments to prevent cavities and tooth decay at home.
2. Salt. Treatment at home can be done using ordinary salt. It is necessary to rinse the oral cavity with saline solution.
3. Oil pulling. This procedure eliminates stones on teeth and plaque and has bleaching properties.
4. Garlic. At the initial stage of tooth decay, a patient can cure himself with garlic. In order to stop the pain, it is necessary to make a paste from several cloves of garlic and apply it to the tooth with a cotton swab.
5. Licorice. It stops the growth of bacteria in the mouth very well.
6. Turmeric. It has great antibacterial properties and can remove inflammation.