There are no formulas of an ideal relationship. However, you can find several common things in happy couples. A happy and healthy relationship requires constant work from both sides. This list will help to understand what you are doing wrong.
A happy relationship is a myth. The truth is that the relationship needs to be diligently and painstakingly restrained. All couples sometimes have difficulties, but there are happy couples who focus on some special things that they do not do to keep the spark between them.
There are things that are not accepted in the society: some of them are contrary to moral and ethical norms, and some people simply do not want to share. This is also about talking of the happiness of people, because it, as you know, loves silence. However, how can you understand if you are a happy couple or you have something to work on?
1. Happy couples do not complain about the relationship to their relatives and friends.
2. Happy couples do not compare themselves to other people.
3. They do not blame the partner for their own problems.
4. They do not take themselves too seriously.
5. These people do not criticize each other too much.
6. Happy couples do not ignore the financial side of their relationship.
7. They do not try to read the thoughts of their partner.
8. They do not start a serious conversation at the wrong time.
9. These people do not fixate on their role in the relationship.
10. They are not set up negatively.
11. Happy couples do not follow the advice of romantic movies.
12. They do not hurry up.
13. They do not expect that their relationship will immediately solve all the problems.
14. They do not expect that being a couple is easy.
15. They do not hesitate.
16. These people do not keep secrets from each other.
17. They are not afraid to admit whom they are.
18. They do not live in the past.
19. Happy couples do not focus on the shortcomings of their partner.
20. They do not expect anything in return.